1. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man and the divine and finale authority for all Christian faith, life and conduct.
2. We believe in one God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ, without any change in His eternal deity, become man through conception by the Holy Spirit and virgin birth, that He died on the cross, a perfect and complete sacrifice, in our stead and for our sins according to the Scripture. He arose bodily from the dead, and ascended into heaven where at the right hand of the Majesty on high, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. As a person he is capable of interacting with other persons. The Holy Spirit’s purpose in this age includes that of convicting the world of sin, bringing new life to, and indwelling the believer. The Holy Spirit is further called the Spirit of Truth who guides the believer and enables the believer to live in a way that brings honour to God. The Holy Spirit bears witness to the believer’s spirit of his or her salvation. All believers receive through the Holy Spirit, spiritual gifts for ministry.
5. We believe that mas was directly created by God in His own image, but fell into sin. The entire human race is, therefore, lost and only through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, and regeneration of the Holy Spirit, can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. We believe that the atoning death of Jesus Christ, and His resurrection, provide the only ground of justification and salvation for all who believe, and that only such as receive Jesus Christ by personal faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus, become children of God.
7. We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that this blessed hope has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and of the unbeliever to judgement and everlasting and conscious punishment.
9. We believe that the Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ, of which He is the head.
10. We believe that believers’ baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the ordinances to be observed by the Church during this present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
11. We believe that all the saved should live in such manner as will honor and glorify and not bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord, and that it is commanded of God to remain separate from false doctrines, and sinful pleasures, practices and associations.